Sonendo, Inc. is a pre-IPO, venture-backed company with a unique mission to lead the transformation of dentistry through Sound Science®. We are currently building a high-performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation that is committed to collaboration and integrity. We believe our success is based on developing disruptive technologies, and we strive to achieve excellence in our products and services by attracting energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to this vision.
The Area Sales Representative is a critical role for SONENDO and its current and future customers. You will be an integral part of supporting the Area Sales Manager to retain, expand, and grow the current and future customer set. Over time, this role will enable you to have access to other opportunities with expanded responsibility within the organization.
Area Support Duties
• Provide account management support as needed for existing customers to maximize the success/procedure utilization of their practice including business and clinical needs.
• Execute business reviews with current customers to highlight areas of success and areas of improvement
• Drive and support customer referral events and practice marketing needs (i.e. Lunch and Learns, Open Houses, Referral events, Practice Marketing)
• Drive and support Professional Education activities for existing customers (i.e. 2.0 GW Courses/webinars/P2P KOL connections)
• Provide focused support for needs-based account list provided by Area Sales Director with examples areas of focus being procedure utilization, procedure education, peer connection, etc measured through increase procedure utilization/share of practice
• Facilitate lead generation and prospect meeting development in your designated area of responsibility to hand off to your aligned Area Sales Manager
• Develop relationships with dental office personnel (e.g. through case observation, casual conversations, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts within dental offices and to identify key decision makers to facilitate future sales. Also, be able to marshal the Sonendo resources to bear for the account.
• Attend clinical procedures in the operatories of accounts as needed to assure customer and patient success with Sonendo products after customer completes the Onboarding Playbook
• Stay abreast of relevant clinical and library research and participates in case reviews, procedure observation and clinical discussions with dentists, office staff and affiliated stakeholders. Be able to pass any internal clinical certification.
• Ability to execute ongoing customer training and product updates in person, or virtually
• Respond to client inquiries concerning product or procedure complaints
• Able to install and newly sold system
• Supports the Director in the development of new approaches, methodologies, and metrics to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team
• Become proficient with the TDO software platform
• Records/gathers HIPAA-compliant quantified data on specific system and procedure related protocols required by marketing, R&D and/or clinical/regulatory
• Identify and share with ASM/ASD/Professional Education areas of opportunity and improvement that would benefit our customer base
• Participate in various meetings, both by telephone and in person. This would include team or departmental conference calls, training, and team meetings
• Administrative tasks to include timely reporting and data entry
• Maintain a professional image when presenting Sonendo
• Foster collaboration between Sonendo and customers
• Maintain compliance with Quality System procedures and company policies
Administrative and Other
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or 5 years of relevant professional work/military experience
• A minimum of 3 years of sales experience in a patient care environment preferred
• A valid driver’s license
• Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of endodontic disease states, procedures, technology, and the business landscape
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Superb customer service skills
• Proven technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated, proactive work ethics and able to work independently
• Understanding of healthcare industry standards, guidelines, and environments
• Strong computer skills
• The ability to travel related to this role required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally sometimes.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Standing, walking, and meeting activities are required frequently throughout the workday.
• Employee must be able to process paperwork and utilize office equipment (including personal computer, phone, typewriter, copiers, etc.).
• A large portion of the day is spent communicating orally in person.
• Normal sight or corrected vision is required to read documents and use standard computer terminals.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
Sonendo offers a competitive benefits package and a collaborative, motivating work environment where you will be encouraged to innovate continuously; This is a place where you will be encouraged to actively participate, and your ideas can have a direct impact on the success of the organization. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online.
No recruiters, please.
Sonendo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer